Saintly | the good sparkling rosé mini
VQA Niagara Peninsula
- Can we get some commotion for our OG ‘the good sparkling rose’ – now in mini!
- The perfect balance of dry fresh and fruity – Notes of strawberry, raspberry, peach, grapefruit, lime and subtle florals. The palate is clean and crisp, with just the right amount of bubbles
- Easy open, crown cap finish
- Convenient & premium single serve format
- Perfect for gifting, party favours, single-serve enjoyment & so much more
The grapes were picked at optimal maturity levels for sparkling and spent a short period soaking on skins before being pressed. Cool fermentation temperatures as well as select rose yeast strains were used to produce a wine with great aromatic intensity. Secondary ferment in charmat tanks to capture the bubbles took place over a two week period at 15-16c with an extended period of lees contact post secondary ferment.
The nose has notes of strawberry, raspberry, peach, grapefruit, lime as well as subtle floral notes. The palate is clean and crisp with a rich texture and dry fi nish. Strawberry and raspberry carries through on the palate with lingering stone fruit notes. Lees contact contributes a creamy, smooth mouthfeel while also adding weight on the palate.